- Stand Tall #Westminster #WeAreNotAfraid #WeStandTogether #PrayForLondon
I don't often post music videos but this video is beautifully shot and a classic even on hearing...WOW
I don't often post music videos but this video is beautifully shot and a classic even on hearing it only once, welcome back Adele it's been too long, I love how she is so true to herself and real.
- In a crazy creative mood today, so had to vent..... +Portrait Gallery +HQSP Portraits +HQSP Photo ...
- The Houndogs Had the pleasure of experiencing 'The Houndogs' perform on Saturday, here one of the many...
- This Way Up Boo.... it's been a while, just back from a short break to Aberystwyth in Wales, here's...
- Happy Independence Day USA! Remember what this day was for and how many were lost to give you your ...
- I had the pleasure of meeting and taking a few test shots of 'I Am The Dice' they are a local up and...I had the pleasure of meeting and taking a few test shots of 'I Am The Dice' they are a local up and coming band recently receiving attention from BBC Introducing.
Work on an EP to be released in the new year is done, all that is needed is some covers and concepts for the Ep which we are working on at present, watch this space....
In the meantime find them :
#spalding #lincolnshire #bandsintown #iamthedice #showyourbestwork #monochromeworld #magnificentmonochrome #allthingsmonochrome #blackandwhitephotography #blackandwhitephotographers #blackandwhite #hqspmonochrome
- Crossroads.. Thought I would try out the new 'Collections' feature, hhhmm interesting its will take...
- Piering Into Infinity
The Felixstowe pier was built for the Coast Development Company Ltd., which was...Piering Into Infinity
The Felixstowe pier was built for the Coast Development Company Ltd., which was formed in 1898 by a merger between Belle Steamers Ltd. and other local concerns. Promoted in 1903, the pier opened in August 1905 to a length of half a mile. It incorporated a 3 foot 6 inch gauge electric tramway.
The tramway service was suspended at the outbreak of World War II and never resumed. The pier was sectioned for defence reasons and its seaward end was demolished after the war.
Then in June 2012, plans to demolish the existing pier and replace it with a new modern design were announced. The pier's owners, Pier Amusements Ltd, said they intended to focus on the part of the landmark attached to the prom and build a futuristic new attraction. In September 2012, the plans, which included a multimillion-pound entertainment and conference venue with restaurants and retail units, were recommended for approval by officers at Suffolk Coastal District Council, and the following month the Council gave the go ahead for the project.
#monochromeworld #magnificentmonochrome #allthingsmonochrome #showyourbestwork #monochromephotography #blackandwhitephotography #blackandwhite #pier #felixstowe #suffolk
- A New Dawn
Been a bit under the weather with this man flu / cold as I'm sure some of you ladies might...A New Dawn
Been a bit under the weather with this man flu / cold as I'm sure some of you ladies might call it, anyhow I never got to wish Happy New Year to my G+ friends, all the best to you and yours for the new year may all your dreams come to be.
#boston #spalding #landscapephotography #sunrise